Wednesday October 12 or 19, 9:30 AM EDT or 1:30 PM EDT
Registration URL: click here.
Join us for our upcoming webinar and learn how to get the most out of your Waterjet with IGEMS powerful user-friendly CAD/CAM software. North American Waterjet specialist, Jeff Day will go through how to program our Apex 60 5-AXIS head using the optional IGEMS package.
In this webinar you will learn:
– How to create bevel parts when you don’t have a model
– Optimum programming of bevel cuts for best quality
– Positioning of leads for APEX 60
– Changing direction to avoid rewinds
– Programming of height setter to optimise bevel quality
– Adjusting Z rapid moves to reduce part cost
– Using IGEMS to create a fixture to support formed parts
– New Sheets Database to help organise raw material and scrap
Have your waterjet questions ready! At the end of the webinar, Jeff will be offering a live Q&A.
Space is limited, register today!