Wednesday September 14 & 21, 9:30 AM or 1:30 PM EDT
Registration URL: click here.
Expand your cutting capabilities with waterjet robotics.
Sign up for our upcoming webinar and learn when robotics is traditionally used with waterjets. Benjie Massara, North American Sales Manager will discuss common waterjet robotic applications, various ways to program a robot for a waterjet cutting head, and what is needed to add waterjet cutting with robotics.
This will also include several WARDJet Waterjet Robotic Cutting Systems
In this webinar you will learn:
– Types of robotic set ups that aid with waterjet cutting
– Robotic arm with mounted waterjet cutting head
– Manipulating material with robotic arms
– Traditional uses for waterjet robotic applications
– How WARDJet uses robotic applications
– How to program a robot when using waterjet cutting head
– The advantages and disadvantages with waterjet robotics
– Things to consider when adding waterjet to a robot
Space is limited, register today!